Friday 29 May 2009

Welcome to the 'All About Epping' blog!
This site has been established to help communicate information and news relevant to residents living in and around the Epping area.
Having recently retired at the Mayor of Epping, I am acutely aware of the vast number of local organisations and service providers we have operating within our community, many of whom are currently struggling to uncover opportunities to share information about the work they are doing on behalf of local people. I hope that this blog helps to bridge that gap.
Of course, the beauty of blogs is that it enables anyone with an interest in Epping to make comments on the articles I will be posting and indeed to further enter into debates on issues of local interest.
Please do email me at allaboutepping@googlemail.com if you feel there are any issues which you would like me to raise, or events which you would like me to publicise.
We all know that Epping is a great place in which to live, work, trade and visit and I hope that this blog helps to reinforce that belief.
...let the blogging commence...!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! where is epping?
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RuthieLive, Epping is located in Essex in the East of England. It's about 30 minutes drive from London.

    ReplyDelete