Saturday 11 July 2009

DAY 3 OF MY SWINE FLU EXPERIENCE IN EPPING

Well, it’s officially my third day of living with the swine flu virus and taking the antiviral medication Tamiflu and I must say, I am starting to feel much better. Although I was formally diagnosed with swine flu three days ago, I actually believe that I contracted the virus at an event last Sunday, which would be 7 days ago and started to see the effects of the virus 5 days ago. My doctor advised me that I should be all-clear within 5 days of symptoms showing, but to be on the safe-side, I should lock myself away without any contact with the human world for 5 days from the point of diagnosis.

I still remain very lethargic though. Everything I do seems like such a lot of effort. My muscles ache a great deal less and I have no pains in my joints at all any more. I do still have a cough and some shortness of breath when I walk up or down the stairs, but my nose has completely dried up. I can feel my body in recovery if that makes sense.

I don’t think there’s much else to report today I’m afraid, but come back tomorrow and you may find me better still! We live in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment